THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

INCOMING LARGE OBJECT DREAM

I thought this was interesting.  Fits with the statements of both Parley P. Pratt and Joseph Smith about a large body coming in low and messing with our planet.

Sometime last summer I started to get this ominous feeling that I needed to get my house in order, I needed to get my food storage, I needed to prepare. I got the feeling that I needed to do it fast, and there wasn't much time left. I've had this feeling of urgency, and it has grown over time. I look at what is happening in the world now, with Russia and the Ukraine. The fact that China is taking sides with Russia. The sense that the economy will soon collapse. The degradation of our society and the push of homosexuality. Things just aren't looking good. I'm buying food as fast as I can afford, and I hope that I have the time to prepare. This feeling of urgency is overwhelming, it's almost all that I can think about.

To add to this I've had a couple of dreams in the past week that have kind of shaken me. The first dream started with me outside at night looking at the sky. There were no clouds, and I could see all of the stars. Something wasn't right though. As I was looking at the night sky I could see that there were a high number of shooting stars. I also noticed that some stars seemed to be moving, they weren't fixated. It was strange, and didn't seem right. As I looked at the sky, I also noticed something very large and dark moving across the sky. It blocked out the light from the stars as it moved past. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was big. There seemed to be a number of dark objects that started to pass in front of the stars, and they were moving across the sky. My dream then continued the next day. I was outside and it was bright and sunny. Suddenly, things started falling from the sky. They were asteroids, or other space debris. They would hit the ground and caused a lot of destruction. I was trying to take shelter to avoid being hit. Also, some of the larger objects were exerting a gravitational pull against the earth, and part of the earth started to rise up and open up. There was a lot of pressure on the earth that was being caused from the massive objects in the sky. This was forming some kind of volcano. Rocks and other stuff spewed out of the earth, flying high into the sky and falling back down to earth. This combined with what was already falling out of the sky as all sorts of stuff was falling and causing much damage. I was hiding and trying to avoid the debris. The thought came to my mind, "I didn't prepare enough. I don't have enough food. This came too soon. I don't have enough." The dream ended and I had this sense that I needed to step things up and prepare even faster.

The second dream was just a couple of nights ago. I was inside and there was a terrible lighting storm. It wasn't raining, but there was lightning shooting around the sky, thousands of times more intense than anyone could imagine. The lightning blanketed the sky, and there were hundreds of thousands of lightning strikes occurring at any given moment. The sky was electrified, and I could hear the buzzing and crackling of electricity all around. The lightning would strike the ground and catch fires. No one could go outside, it was too dangerous - too much lightning, too much electricity. I looked out the window, and I could see thousands of fires burning all around. Houses and buildings were burning all around me. I just prayed that the building that I was in wouldn't be hit, because anything that the lightning hit caught on fire. I looked around at the destruction and knew that the times of tribulation were occurring. I needed to be ready for it.

Suffice to say that the ominous and urgent feeling that I need to prepare, has increased after having these dreams. I'm afraid that there isn't much time left. I need to prepare spiritually and temporally. I don't know when the bad things will start happening, but I hope that I can be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment